Skip to content
Scroll to Top
THE LODGE – LOCAL INTERESTS
- Rent a canoe or kayak at our rental station. See our boats
- Take a walk on one of the hiking trails and find spots with blueberries, wild strawberries or mushrooms.
- Go by mountainbike on one of the many bike tracks around Bengtsfors.
- Go to one of the many bath spots nearby. It’s easy to walk or cycle there
- Take a tour on a railway trolley. www.dvvj.se
- Take a tour with a steam boat on Dalslands Kanal. www.dalslandskanal.se
- Go fishing with a fishing guide. www.dalslandsfishing.com
- Make a day trip to Norway. The next city, Halden, is only one hour by car.
- Visit Baldersnäs, a manor house with beautiful park. www.baldersnas.eu
- Gammelgården & Halmens Hus – Open air museum on the top of the hill in Bengtsfors, craft museum and café with amazing view over the lake. www.gammelgarden.com
- Not Quite – Culture center in Fengersfors, about 20 minutes by car from our lodge. Has his own cafe, exhibitions and galleries, and even a farmers market in August. www.notquite.se
- Dalsland Center and Håverud Aqueduct – Dalslands famous aqueduct at the end of Dalslands Kanal. On the bottom end of four locks that add to the aqueduct you find Dalslands Center with a café, a smokehouse, a gallery and souvenir shop. www.haverud-upperud.se